* Handy information of over 818 popular Japanese Cuisine items, including Drinks.
* Name in Japanese writing together with Japanese romaji for pronunciation
* No Internet access required
* Bookmark your favorite restaurants with your beloved cuisines
- iPhone/iPod Touch 3.1.2 or above
If you love Japanese Cuisine, this application is an indispensable tool for you to discover more about it. Wherever you go, the “Japanese Cuisine” is your pocket guide that provides you handy information of over 820 popular Japanese Cuisine items, including Drinks, available in most Japanese Restaurants in the world.
Each item in “Japanese Cuisine” comes with:
- a clear picture showing what the item looks like
- description in English telling you what it is
- its name in Japanese writing so that the local Japanese know what you are talking about
- its Japanese Romaji (pronunciation) if you want to learn how to say it properly
- information about key ingredients (especially useful for vegetarians and people with food allergy)
Items are grouped by food category, food type, and key ingredients, so you can easily find what you want to focus on. In addition, the “Order Summary” will definitely be your perfect assistant on order placing.
To help you locate items that you don't even have an exact idea what they are called, “Japanese Cuisine” provides a handy search function based on partial text matching of the food description and key ingredient type.
A bookmark feature is also included:
- you can add items you like to “My Favorites”;
- you can add additional items with photos you’ve captured to “My Adds On”;
- you can even bookmark impressive restaurants you’ve visited together with the location maps to “Restaurants”;
All Information can be integrated and edited from time to time; and together with the great sharing feature, you can share bookmarked items with your friends through Facebook, Twitter and Email.
Always remember to take the “Japanese Cuisine” to go with you!
Note: The actual food ingredients and appearance may vary depending on the provider.
Please also check out our “Shanghai Cuisine” in the iTunes App Store (It has handy information of over 410 popular Shanghai Cuisine items, including Shanghai Traditional Snacks, and with Shanghai dialect pronunciations of the food names in real native voice.)